2. When do we collect data? We can collect data on you from a variety of different sources, these include:
3. What do we do with your personal information? When you buy anything via the site or give us any personal data, as indicated above, we may need to collect information about you to process the transaction, fulfill your order and provide you with the services you expect then and in the future. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address, your phone number and your credit card details.
4. Unless we have your express consent we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. This is, of course, subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of our own group, our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data.
5. By becoming a subscriber you consent to receive from us details of other special offers which we think may be of interest to you.
6. Storage Solutions Ltd retains and uses your personal information to provide you with the best remote commerce (including electronic and mobile commerce) experience, by providing you with a personalised service and to give you details of offers which we think will be of interest to you. We may also use the information to process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis. For quality assurance and training reasons we record most of the calls you make to us.
7. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
8. For any of the above purposes we may send your information internationally including to countries outside the EEA. Some of these jurisdictions offer differing levels of protection of personal information, not all of which may be as high as the UK.
11. Opt-Out Policy